Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Events

Tuesday March 2 - Meet at WM Library 6:30-7:30PM
-We will be tying the fleece baby blankets
-I need a volunteer to bring snack that day.
-Bring binders (please check your daughters binder and make sure they have pages 6-15 in their binders and have them completed with their Daisy coloring petals page in front; if they are missing any pages please email me and I will bring them that night).
-I will be handing out patches that night that the girls have earned in Jan. and Feb.

Saturday March 6 - Meet at Home Depot from 9AM-noon
-The girls will be building bird houses.

Saturday March 6 - Cookie booth in front of Walmart 1-5PM
-I know, 2 activities in one day! This is the only both they had open that wasn't a Sunday (I don't want to sell cookies on a Sunday).
-I will have a sign up sheet for one or two hour blocks of time for the girls to sign up for both booths.

Monday March 8 - Ice Skating Party 6:30-7:30
-Meet at the Ice arena
-Ice skate rentals will be covered by the troop
-We can have a table with snacks and hot cocoa-I need volunteers to bring these.
-I need volunteers to ice skate with the girls. I will have my two youngest making it hard for me to skate with them.

Friday March 12 - Pinewood derby at the WM library
-Make a pinewood derby car with your dad (or mom) and bring it to race! Register your car at 7PM and the race starts at 7:30PM.
-the car kits are $5 and you can get them from the Boy Scout of America Store in Green River.
-You must follow the directions in the box to the T.
-My daughter will be doing this with her dad, I think it will be fun. (sorry about the short notice, I was just given the info)

Saturday March 13 - Cookie booth outside Walmart 9AM-1PM
-We will be selling whatever cookies we have left.
-I need volunteers to bring snacks or hot cocoa this day as well.
-I need lots of girl and parent help! (girls can just plan on part of the time, 4 hours is long so you can bring your daughter for the first 2 or 1 hour in the middle or the last couple hours, whatever works)

March 13 - all area baby shower
At the WM Library from 6:30PM-8:30PM
-bring one newborn item and $2 to get in.
-we have so much going on this weekend and I will not be able to attend this event, but feel free to go to it if you'd like.

Tuesday March 16 -Meet at Hospital front entrance at 6:30PM
-We will be delivering the baby blankets to the OB unit and taking a tour of the hospital.
-Donating the blankets will earn the girls their Rose colored petal-Make the World a Better Place.

Friday March 26 - Movie Night at the theatre!
-Each girl needs to bring $1 and the rest will be covered.
-A reward for selling all those cookies!
-We will be seeing "How to Train Your Dragaon" in 3D at 6:30PM at the Rock Springs theatre.

No comments: